Sunday, December 11, 2011

Star of the Week

gusANDmonster
Gus is Star of the Week at school this week.  He had to complete a poster all about himself and here is what he wrote (fill in the blank):
  • I am 7 years old.
  • My favorite color is light blue.
  • My favorite animal is polar bear.
  • My favorite food is pizza.
  • Ponsford is my favorite place.
  • When I grow up, I want to be a baseball player.
  • My favorite thing to do is play baseball.
  • If I had one wish, I would wish for a dog.
He brought home a special backpack with a {not-so} scary monster, a book, an estimation jar to fill, and a journal to write about his adventures with the {not-so} scary monster.  It will be a fun week for Gus at school! 
allaboutGUS

0 comments:

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP