Sunday, April 17, 2011

i heart faces - wind

littlelake.wind
Oh, how this photo makes me long for summer!  We took a special trip last summer across Sugar Lake and through a channel and over to Little Lake.  It was a trip that we took many times with my grandpa in his fishing boat (pictured here) to catch some sunfish.  My dad got the boat motor running again and off we went.  On the way back, my son sat in the front of the boat with his face in the wind as the boat raced forward!  It was very special to bring my kids on the same adventure I had experienced as a child.  Looking forward to more Little Lake trips this summer!
Check out other windy photos at www.iheartfaces.com

2 comments:

Shan April 17, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

That water looks way too blue to be a lake! Love the expression you got on his face. :)

subha April 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

looks like so much fun! love it!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP