Saturday, April 2, 2011

Anja and Grampa

forestlake1.april2
Anja and Grampa enjoyed the outdoors today.  They rocked on this bench looking out at the lake.  They held hands for this picture, so I said to Anja, "Is Grampa your buddy?"  She replied, "We're princesses!"  I'm not sure Grampa wants that title, but it was adorable.  

On the way home, she had another timely comment.  I was upset with Gus about his misbehavior as we left Forest Lake.  I told him that he made me look like a fool (maybe not a shining moment for me, but...).  Anja immediately responded saying, "Your not a FOOL, you're Mama.  Just Mama."  We all laughed and the tension was removed.  Love that Anja!

2 comments:

becky April 5, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

i love it! how sweet. we are so lucky to have grandparent close!

Tami April 8, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Love the stories and sweet picture too!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP