Saturday, March 26, 2011

I heart faces - slice of life

foosball.gus2
Our boys have spent a great deal of their spring break playing foosball on this table.  My husband actually chose it at a white elephant party (where people bring used "junk" and give as gifts - is this a Minnesota thing??).  Anyway, we've stored it for years and brought it out at just the right time!  Truth be told, my husband and I have also played a lot of games - it's really fun and a slice of our life from this past week.
 
Head over to www.iheartfaces.com for other great entries this week!

5 comments:

Taleah March 26, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

We have white elephant gift exchanges here in Michigan, but I've never seen one so big (Normally it's small and can be wrapped up). Thanks for sharing your photo!

Tamar SB March 27, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

Great shot! And I'd never heard of that type of party - sounds fun!

Tamar

sarahclswanson March 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

Fun photo! What a fun toy to bring out for Spring Break! Did we play that at the Erickson's growing up? I can just see you and Kip getting into it!

Life with Kaishon March 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

That sounds like a very fun way to spend break : )

Simple Girl March 30, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

I have to say that a foosball table is an awesome white elephant gift! We're from MN, now living in the south and our church group white elephant exchange is the hi-light of our year! (OK, we're a little boring :-) Nice memory of your spring break!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP