Monday, March 7, 2011

Anja's 1st Haircut

Anja, Johan and I headed to Kid's Hair last week for Anja's very first haircut.  Anja did great!  She happily sat in the chair, got her hair wet, and let the hairstylist brush, cut, dry, and even curl her hair!  She looked absolutely adorable with curly locks.  Of course, I was happily snapping pictures of the entire event.  Unfortunately, a few days later I deleted every picture on my memory card thinking I had already downloaded the photos from this event.  What a bummer!  We might just need to document Anja's 2nd haircut! 

1 comments:

sarahclswanson March 11, 2011 at 8:23 PM  

Bummer! I feel like I have done that before - or totally forgot the camera altogether. She'll never know the difference. (Especially since she is a very well photographed little girl!)

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP