Friday, January 7, 2011

Heathly Christmas.....Sick January


We are so thankful for a healthy Christmas this year. We had missed the last two Christmas eves with my extended family. The above video shows all of the cousins (Sarah's kids and Becky's kids) from Christmas eve this year. I had a great time with my aunts, uncle, parents and cousins and the kids had a blast together.
medicine
Since that time, we've had a lot of coughs and colds. Earlier this week, Anja got a double ear infection (which was the first ear infection in our family). Last night, Gus got a stomach bug -- the one we wanted to avoid at Christmas. He's already feeling a little better and hopefully the rest of us won't get it. But, I know I'm going to be feeling green until this passes.

0 comments:

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP