Friday, October 1, 2010

Kisses from the bus

Each morning, we walk Gus to the bus stop. We are usually hurried and I've probably lost my patience at some point in order to get everyone moving. We race the 3 blocks and have a few minutes to wait for the bus while we are entertained by the "big" kids at the stop who have lots to discuss. When Gus gets on the bus, he chooses a seat where he'll be able see me and wave. Every day he blows kisses out the window and I keep thinking how sweet it is. I know it won't last forever that he'll show his affection (especially from the bus window), so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

By the way, I know this post is totally cheesy, but this blog is the closest thing to a journal that I have at this point and I want it to be documented.

2 comments:

becky October 3, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

how sweet - and i totally agree that these days of innocence are amazing and will be short-lived. not cheesy - just a reminder of what being a mom is all about. and you, my dear friend, are an amazing mom!

Annette October 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

LOVE it.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP