Saturday, September 11, 2010

A wedding and Henri

Two friends of mine were married a few weeks ago. I have known Kirsten since I was a very little girl at Bethlehem Covenant Church. We enjoyed many fun times in youth group together. I went to high school with Dave and he went to North Park for about a year. So, there are many connections - we now are all on the same broomball team. These two met/were reaquainted at Bethlehem and are now married! Congrats, Kirsten and David!

ryding2
The wedding of these two brought my friend Kip into town. Kip was one of my best buds growing up and we spent many hours building legos and playing on his Atari computer, which he won on a McDonalds Centipede game card (on his golden birthday 10/10 and I was there! It was awesome!). Kip and his family live in Michigan, so it was great to have him around for a few days. My boys enjoyed spending time with Kip's son, Henri. Henri is such a great kid and the boys had fun playing baseball and legos together. We just wish they all lived closer!
henriandboys

0 comments:

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP