Saturday, August 14, 2010

Little Lake

littlelake7
As a child, I would go fishing with my grandparents over at Little Sugar Lake, a lake that is connected to Sugar Lake through a small channel. The channel is shallow and complete with lily pads and a quaint bridge. It is always nostalgic for me to pass through this area and it was so special to do it with my parents and kids. Here are a few pictures from the adventure. We got to go back the following day to bring the boys fishing. More later...
littlelake5littlelake9
littlelake10littlelake1

1 comments:

sarahclswanson August 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

That's so fun. I didn't know that you got a chance to go. Did the boys catch sunnies? Love that photo of Johan and a cute angle on the fishing boat! That boat is older than me, which means it is quite old!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP