Sunday, August 22, 2010

i heart faces - week 34: Beach Fun!

johan.claytons
We have spent a bit of time this summer at Gramma and Grampa's place, which is on a lake. My husband grew up there and he and his brother lived on the beach each summer. They played "Claytons," which basically was creatively playing with the clay that can be found when you dig way down deep under the sand. This photo is Johan celebrating the clay that he found! My kids can spend hours at the beach and their dad is great about getting them excited about "Claytons." It seemed like a good idea to participate in this week's challenge since I'm back to work tomorrow and we are ending a great summer with many fun memories at the beach!
Check out other beach photos at http://www.iheartfaces.com

4 comments:

fiddlehead August 23, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

this is a fun shot! I love how excited he is to be waist deep in sand! Grea capture!

Stephanie August 23, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

How cute! I remember spending hours digging down to the clay at the beach when I was a kid :)

Becca August 24, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

So cute! Looks like he was having fun :-) I love it!

Sammy August 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

That Johan is going to be such a heartbreaker. He is the cutest thing!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP