Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chris and Hanna

peterson3
My friend Chris got married in Sweden this past July to a wonderful woman named Hanna. This past weekend, I headed up to Covenant Pines Bible Camp to celebrate their marriage. Covenant Pines is a special place for so many folks, but especially Chris and his brother Mark because they grew up living at camp with their parents who were the camp directors. Chris and I worked there together for several summers and there are many fun memories from those times. It was such a blessing to me to see Chris so happy and in love! I enjoyed getting to know Hanna better and I look forward to spending more time with her in the future. My sister Sarah and I were able to spend a bit of time taking pictures of them on their reception day! You can find more pictures of them on my photography blog.
peterson9peterson7A
peterson7peterson1

1 comments:

sarahclswanson August 27, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Great photos!
I love the chapel in the background and the sun coming through the trees of the two of them. It was fun to take photos together.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP