Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amy's Birthday

amy.solojump

I had a great time celebrating with my friend, Amy, as she turned 40!  She is an amazing and godly woman and I am so blessed to have her as a friend.  As you can see from these photos, she a whole lot of fun as well.  Her sister, parents, and friends are so creative and had an amazing party for her birthday on July 13.  We had a 7.13K fun walk/run and the turn around point was at 40th Ave and 40th Street where Sarah, Jenny and I took jumping pictures (one of Amy's favorite things to do)!  Amy's favorite band is Storyhill, so Sarah and I were also able to get our picture taken with Chris and Johnny.  

chris&johnnyamy.racenumber
amy.sarah.jumpred.jumper

1 comments:

sarahclswanson July 15, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Love them! So cute! Can I get a copy of the photo of me jumping with Amy? and perhaps the one of us with Chris & Johnny! Very fun party to celebrate a great friend!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP