Friday, June 11, 2010

A no-email kind of a day

I didn't get a single work email today and it felt great.  These last few months have been especially busy with work and end of the school year activities.  Today, I woke up with no plans and the day just happened.  I drank coffee and played cards with Kip at the breakfast table, took the kids to the Children's Museum in the morning, ate our summer favorite of BLT sandwiches for lunch, sorted through kids clothes this afternoon, had my parents over for dinner, put the kids to bed, and dozed on the couch from 7:30-8pm before watching a movie.  I love summer and all of the non-work related activities it brings.  Ahhh....thankful for summer right at this moment.

3 comments:

sarahclswanson June 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

That sounds like an awesome day! I love summer, too! Looking forward to hanging out - look at those tomato plants! Very cool!

sarahclswanson June 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Love the photo of Johan, too!

Tami Tripp June 12, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Glad you are feeling great....summer is an awesome time of year isn't it! Love Johan's smile and glad you could make it to the Children's Museum.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP