Saturday, June 5, 2010

i heart faces photo walk

MPLS.photowalk.Sarah
Isn't my sister darling? Today, we both headed out to Chaska to participate in the first ever "i heart faces photo walk." It was led by a Twin Cities photographers, Molly Durkin and Bill Hickey, who shared some fun tips. We even had a model to take pictures of for part of the morning.  He was a very good sport.  For the other part of the morning, we were the models!  It was a fun way to learn more about photography.  And, thanks to my good friend, JR, for letting me use her lenses for the day! 
MPLS.photowalk2PhotoWalkEntry1



3 comments:

sarahclswanson June 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Can I say GQ? Great photos and it was fun to hang out!

Tracy P. June 5, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

You are BOTH darling. I have the photos to prove it. (And I'm sure others have better photos to prove it!) So nice to meet you today! These are beautifully done.

Tami Tripp June 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Your photos turned out great....Love the model in red and Sarah too.... :)

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP