Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kansas City

 


 I traveled to Kansas City with my friend Steph this weekend.  We were visiting our dear friend, Lisa, who moved there about 4 years ago.  She has a darling little guy who I enjoyed getting to know a bit.  He's a cutie and even let me take his picture!  We enjoyed being together and being outside in the warmer weather.  The trees were green and there were many flowers.  It was wonderful!  Kip had fun with the kids at home (in case anyone was wondering!!)

3 comments:

sarahclswanson April 11, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

I was just checking your blog once more before bed to see if you posted any pics from your weekend! Gil has grown a lot since I saw him. I love the family photo and the one of Lisa with Gil. It will be fun to hear more about your trip.

Day to Day Tripper April 12, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

I was wondering about Kip and the crew...:) Glad you had fun and cute pictures...love the close up of your friend's little boy.

sarahclswanson April 16, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Love the update of the photo of you and Steph and Lisa. Fun friendships! Glad to see you get in front of the camera for a few.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP