Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i heart faces - week 7: i wanna dance!


 Wow, here I am at the last second putting in my i heart faces photo for this week. My oldest son LOVES to dance. We do a lot of "rocking out" in the evenings. For taking photos, it presents the challenges of low light and uninteresting background (a.k.a messy house).


I did my best to use texture to make Gus look like the true rock star that he is.  For those of you who like R.E.M., he has inherited a love for Michael Stipe's music and moves from his dad.  Can't you just see this kid on stage someday? 


3 comments:

jr February 16, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

what ever happened to shy and reserved gus? love it!

Day to Day Tripper February 16, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

This is sweet...I was wondering if you were going to enter with your family's ability to groove it up big time! Awesome photo Sonja! Love Gus' expression and great processing.

sarahclswanson February 16, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Like father, like son. I can picture Kip getting in on the action, too. Your use of texture is really cool. Love the t-shirt and the "mic". I agree with JR - I think Gus has a lot of people fooled with his "quiet, shy" side. He really has fun energy!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search Team Krasean

TEAM KRASEAN

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP