Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Sanitary Cycle


Well, it has been a busy two days with lots of vomit and lots of laundry.  Thanks goodness for our new washer, which comes complete with a sanitary cycle that raises the temperature to 158 degrees to eliminate 99% of bacteria (So much for the energy savings!).


 


So far, Gus and Johan have been hit.  And, Johan was hit harder than Gus with more vomit and other stuff!  So, who is next?  Place your bets - Kip, Sonja or Anja.  I'll be amazed if I get out of this one unscathed.  I seem to always be on the losing side of these germ battles.  We'll keep you posted....but, it may be a few days depending on my condition!  With any luck, this sickness will fade away just in time for Christmas!

2 comments:

sarahclswanson December 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

No matter when it hits - vomit is a bummer, but I am glad that it is before Christmas this year. I hope that you make it through the night and get some sleep. Glad you have time off of work this week! We missed you all at the Christmas program!

Day to Day Tripper December 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

I forgot about your vomit last year...I hope you are all better soon. Poor little Johan. You have to love your new washer! BTW, I'll skip coming over to do my diapers for a while. :)

Thanks letting us use your hat...as you can see I got some fun photos with it.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP