Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't Cry! It's just a new look!



Hello to all of my favorite blog readers!! As you probably notice right away, our blog has a new look! It is a WORK IN PROGRESS. I still have a lot of work to do, but the main goal was to be able to have my pictures be larger than I was able to do in the previous format. As you can see, I am having some trouble with the getting the pictures bigger without them being blurry.

I am hoping to have a different photo header in the near future and also post some links as I had on our former layout. Keep checking back -- it might look different the next time you take a look!

4 comments:

sarahclswanson November 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

I love the new look! That picture of Anja is classic, too. Can't wait to see all the new photos! You have to get those links up - I depend on them! :)

team krasean November 14, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

The list of blogs is at the very bottom. With this layout, you lose the sidebar, which is kindof a bummer. I'm debating if I should use this layout or a similar one found here: http://viewsfromasmalltown.blogspot.com/

Bigger pictures, but you still have the sidebar....hmmm...what to do!??

Day to Day Tripper November 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

AWESOME photo of Anja...you're going to love this when she is older. I love the new look of the blog. I always like the dark backgrounds. I think they make your pictures stand out.

You found some time to play!

Web Engineer November 18, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Hmm, good idea Sonja. Looks nice; it's definitely worth having the bigger pictures. Before I would sometimes click the pictures and then I'd be prompted for my flickr account info and then ultimately be told the photos are private lol. So it's nice to just see the high-res photos right off the bat, I should do the same...

About the links, I noticed them down there but I agree that that template you linked to might be a better middle ground with the links back on that right sidebar.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP