Sunday, October 4, 2009

The [not so] final game in the Metrodome

The five of us geared up and headed down to the Metrodome for the "last" Twins game in the Metrodome. The Twins played the Royals and the final score was 13-4. We had general admission tickets and it was packed when we arrived, so we decided to sit in Kip's World Series seats from 1991 (3 rows from the roof in deep center). It was loud, so the boys wore ear plugs, which wasn't enough for Johan who covered his ears for most of the game. Anja liked to distract the people sitting around us with her coy smiles and waves. Gus pretty much watched and followed what was going on. I asked him at one point what had happened and he told me that "Span stole 2nd base." The kid knows the Twins. Here we are singing "Take me out to the ball game" for the almost last time at the Metrodome. Kip and the boys are going to get one more chance on Tuesday. Go Twins!

1 comments:

amlalu October 6, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Your children are my favorite Twins fans! Next Tuesday, remind me to sing for you my special rendition of the song.

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP