Sunday, October 18, 2009

i heart faces - week 40: Pink

The theme at "i heart faces" this week is pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I don't think about it much, but before I had children I found a lump in my breast. The doctors decided to remove it and it was benign. I know not everyone receives happy news after having the same procedure and I am sorry for that. I also know that early detection is so important in the fight against breast cancer.

I have two sons, but now I also have a sweet, little girl who will someday need to know about breast cancer and how early prevention can be life-saving.

Check out other pink photos this week at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP