Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MN State Fair and Storyhill

I went to the State Fair a second time to hear one of my favorite bands, Storyhill. My friend Amy, who is a major Storyhill fan, came into town for the weekend from Pennsylvania. My sister Sarah and my friend Tami were also along for the show (and food). We had a great time. Tami had never seen Princess Kay of the Milky Way, so we had to make a quick stop in the dairy barn. We also enjoyed some corn on the cob and a few other treats. I think it is safe to say that I don't know anyone who loves the great Minnesota Get Together more than Amy. She really knows all of the ins and outs of the fair. Amy took all of these wonderful photos! Thanks, Amy!

2 comments:

sarahclswanson September 8, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

It was really fun to hang out at the fair. Fun to be out with friends and food, too! Hearing Storyhill brought back many fun memories. They're great!

asvdw September 9, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

I agree!! Many of my storyhill memories center around those great days of the mid-to-late-90s. I am so blessed to call you friend!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP