Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's Berry Season - Stains be gone!

It's time for all of those yummy blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. We love them, but they frequently stain the little clothing in our house. NO PROBLEM! My parents taught me this trick a few years back and it is a sure-fire way of removing berry stains. Here we go:

1) Boil a pot of water.

2) Pour the boiling water through the fabric over the stain. Be careful of the extremely hot water and steam (of course).
3) Voila! Stain is gone.

Thanks, Steve and Nancy for the great tip! It is a berry good way to remove stains (sorry, that was bad, but I had to by cutesy somewhere in this posting!)

1 comments:

Sammy June 7, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Great tip! I will try this (and Biz, Mo swears by it, lol) soon I am sure. :)

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Search Team Krasean

TEAM KRASEAN

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP