Thursday, May 21, 2009

Charlie and Gus




Charlie and Gus have been great buddies since they were two years old. Charlie lives just down the block and he and Gus do almost everything together. They both love to play trains, dig in dirt, build with Legos, run, play t-ball and be silly little guys! They have so much fun together.

Today, Charlie turned 5 years old. It seems like a major birthday to me, so I wanted to remember all of the good times with Charile and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLIE!"


2 comments:

Day to Day Tripper May 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

I almost entered the top picture in the I heart faces contest...I should have entered the one of them almost falling over in our kitchen hugging. Charlie loves Gus and your entire family. We are all so blessed to know you. Thanks for making being a mom to a 5 year old so fun!

Sammy May 22, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

What a great entry! How lucky our boys are to have such great friends. :)

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP