Monday, April 20, 2009

Two well spent dollars



My favorite season has begun -- garage sale season. The kids tagged along to an early garage sale on Saturday morning (Kip was gone). Gus spotted a "Bob the Builder" sheet set for two dollars, so we made a big purchase. They have been a big hit. We could hear Gus sitting in his top bunk saying "AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME." He has also thanked me numerous times for his new sheets. Johan gets to use my sheets from when I was a kid (retro, right??). They are perfect for him since they are of the Peanuts gang and he is our little Linus (blue blanket and thumb sucker). Here are the boys singing about Bob and cozy in their "new" sheets.

3 comments:

Day to Day Tripper April 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Love the singing and the photo of Johan with the blankie and thumb.

You've got me in the garage sale mood now.

sarahclswanson April 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Very fun! We'll have to join you on a garage sale outing sometime!

Life with Kaishon April 26, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

What adorable boys! Isn't garage sale season exciting? I haven't been able to go yet as I work on Saturday mornings teaching school, but Saturday was our last day for the year, so I will be this weekend! Can't wait : ).

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP