Monday, April 6, 2009

i heart faces - week #13

Here is my kid's entry for "I heart faces." This week's contest theme is "My friend and I." Even though Anja is only 8 months old, Gus and Anja are already great friends. It is wonderful to watch their relationship develop.
Here is my kid's entry for "I heart faces." This week's contest theme is "My friend and I." Even though Anja is only 8 months old, Gus and Anja are already great friends. It is wonderful to watch their relationship develop.

For my adult entry, I thought this picture of my friends, Maren and Mike, would be perfect. I love the way they are smirking at each other!

Be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the friend entries this week!

7 comments:

Stephanie @ BizzieMommy.com April 6, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

They are cute. Keep up the friendship boys.

Abby April 6, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

They are so cute together! I love the smiles!

Ter April 6, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

great photos! Thanks for sharing!

.:: W ::. April 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

great pics!!

drewmark19 April 7, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

I love the interaction in the adult photo. You can always tell a couple that is totally comfortable with each other.

It's also really neat to see your two kiddos forming a bond of friendship. Family is the best kind of friend!

Charisse April 8, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Love your two pictures. They are both so honest and perfect. I love the little diaper cover, also. Looks as though you are using cloth diapers. If you are, KUDOS to you!!!

Life with Kaishon April 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Both of your pictures are lovely! Congratulations on being a winner this week! VERY exciting stuff, right? Happy Easter!

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP