Thursday, January 1, 2009

OUR FAMILY


KIP
Kip is my husband and a great dad to our three kiddos.  Kip loves baseball, R.E.M., and comic books (in that order).  His is a huge Minnesota Twins fans and he can hardly wait to watch games in the new stadium next season.  Kip loves the outdoors and is always eager to head to northern Minnesota for a weekend away.  He is fun-loving guy who really enjoys life and laughs often.  He teaches math for Minneapolis Public Schools.


SONJA
I am the writer of this blog.  I'm a busy mom of 3 kids who I adore.  I love spending time with my family, but I do have a few favorite things I do when I have a few minutes.  At the moment, my favorite hobbies are photography, broomball, and blogging.  I also enjoy reading, jogging, knitting, and singing in my church gospel choir, but I'm not finding much time to do these things at the moment.  I teach math online through Minneapolis Public Schools, so I am always trying to learn more about technology.

GUS
Gus is one silly guy.  He is five years old and loves all things active - baseball, soccer, sledding and running around!  Gus loves to play games.  His current favorite is Uno, but he also enjoys Sequence, Guess Who and Husker Du.  He enjoys spending time with his friends and spending time with his family.  He loves trips to the cabin and to the hunting land with his dad. 


JOHAN
Johan is our sweet and sensitive little boy.  He is three years old and probably most enjoys playing with his brother and little sister.  Johan loves to play his guitar, sing and play air keyboard while listening to rock music.  Johan also really enjoys playing t-ball, soccer and football.  He is also known as the "most egg eater" in our household. 

 
ANJA
Anja is our baby - even though she is a year and a half now!  Anja seems to be our most extroverted child.  She loves being around people and she is a very happy girl.  She loves playing with her brother's toys (duplo blocks) and reading books.

1 comments:

Pat February 4, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Haha, I love the bios. This page is a good addition to the blog...

Week 3: 2011

I_Heart_Faces_Favorite1

Week 19: 2010

Week 27: 2009

Week 15: 2009

Week 13: 2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP